3.7 miles from Lake Natoma
Experience the epitome of Golden State luxury in this 4-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom vacation rental home in Fair Oaks. Boasting a game room, furnished patio, and space for up to 10, this newly remodeled home is perfect for those looking for a break from the norm. Whether you spend your days fishing at Lake Natoma, lounging in the large yard, or perusing Fair Oaks Village, you're sure to create unforgettable family memories in this 2,200-square-foot California getaway.
-- THE PROPERTY --
*NOTE: Your safety matters. This property features 2 exterior security cameras, facing the front door and driveway. They do not look into any interior spaces*
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2 (Office): Queen Sleeper Sofa | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed | Living Room: Queen Futon | Additional Sleeping: 2 Rollaway Twin Beds
Complete with exposed beam cathedral ceilings and elegant-yet-comfortable decor, this Sacramento area sanctuary is a one-of-a-kind place to unwind.
When you need a break from the California sun, retreat into the living room and melt into the leather couch. As you watch the Kings game on the 56-inch flat-screen cable TV, you'll be bathed in natural light through the room's large windows.
No matter what your group's chef chooses to whip up in the fully equipped kitchen, they're sure to achieve some 5-star flavors in the state-of-the-art appliances.
More of a grill master than Iron Chef? Head onto the furnished patio and show off your stuff on the gas grill. Complete with a dining table for 4, lush lawn, and hammock, the backyard is sure to be the centerpiece of your family getaway.
The large playroom, featuring a pool table, stationary bike, and treadmill, sits just off of the main living area and is a great place to get your competitive juices flowing before bed.
All of the home's bedrooms feature top-of-the-line beds, large closets, and lots of natural light.
-- THE LOCATION --
Be sure to check out some of Fair Oaks down-home attractions during your stay. Whether you choose to see a show in Village Park or dine at a local favorite like Fair Oaks Brew Pub, you're sure to feel right at home in this quaint town.
Can't get enough of the beautiful scenery? Head less than 30 minutes down the road to one of the area's many lakes and soak up the sun. With great fishing for Rainbow trout, Largemouth bass, Walleye, and more at Lake Natoma and fun boating opportunities on Folsom Lake, Central California is an outdoorsman's paradise.
There are several unforgettable day trip locations waiting for you less than 2 hours from the property. With skiing at Lake Tahoe, the excitement of San Francisco, and beauty of Napa Valley sitting a short drive away, you're sure to experience the best of the Golden State.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 4 flat-screen cable TVs, a pool table, fireplace, gas grill, furnished patio, hammock, office, in-unit laundry machines, 2 bicycles, free WiFi, a stationary bike, treadmill, driveway parking for 4 vehicles, and more!
- Unbeatable Fair Oaks Location - 20 minutes from downtown, within 30 minutes of Lake Natoma and Folsom lake, and within 2 hours of Lake Tahoe, San Francisco, and Napa Valley
- Closest Major Airport: Sacramento International Airport (~22 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with a $60 per pet, per stay fee (max 2 dogs allowed, 70-lb limit)
- Absolutely no parties, celebrations or large gatherings at any time. If you break house rules, you may be asked to vacate the property immediately
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- NOTE: Your safety matters. This property features 2 exterior security cameras, facing the front door and driveway. They do not look into any interior spaces